- 12 cheese sticks
- 12 slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the brown sugar and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Cut each cheese stick in half.
- Wrap each cheese stick half with one slice of bacon, starting at one end and wrapping it tightly all the way around. Secure the end of the bacon slice with a toothpick.
- Roll the bacon-wrapped cheese sticks in the brown sugar and chili powder mixture until evenly coated.
- Place the bacon-wrapped cheese sticks on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Bacon Wrapped Cheese Sticks!