- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, microwave the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese for 1 minute or until melted. Stir well to combine.
- Add the egg to the cheese mixture and stir until the egg is well incorporated.
- Add the cheese mixture to the almond flour mixture and stir until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough into a large circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut the circle into 4-6 pieces, depending on the desired size of your calzones.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the tomato sauce, chopped ham, chopped pepperoni, chopped sausage, chopped green bell pepper, chopped onion, dried oregano, and garlic powder.
- Spoon the filling onto one half of each dough piece, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Fold the other half of the dough over the filling and crimp the edges with a fork to seal the calzones.
- Transfer the calzones to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the calzones in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden brown and heated through.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Calzones!