Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time20 minutes Total Time30 minutes Servings 16 keto brownies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 27-30minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 20 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies chill for about 10 minutes.
- With a sharp knife cut your brownies into 16 pieces and devour!
The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies recipe looks great! What is meant by the indredient “2 oz. dark chocolate”? Is it any kind of dark chocolate…chips, candy bar? Sweet, semi-sweet or unsweetened?
Thanks for letting me know!
how many carabs per slice?
I believe I read on Facebook where I originally saw the recipe said 1.8 net carbs
Perhaps recheck it there
how many carbs per slice?
What would be the conversion if I wanted to use Splenda instead of urithrytol?
What about monk fruit for your sugar
Looks delicious, and I may try it if I have time to calculate the nutritional information, but if you’re going to post a recipe as ‘Keto’, please include the nutritional info. Most of us who are doing Keto need to know the calories and carbs, at a minumum.