A dish of creamy chicken bosoms cooked in garlic parmesan cream sauce is delicate and succulent within and matured outwardly. This delicious dish makes a great dinner in less than 45 minutes with minimal preparation and refinement!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. This is dinner. Roast chicken in a creamy garlic parsnip sauce. Yes, please!
- 6-8 pieces of chicken breast in 2-pound bone.
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- Garlic for Persimmon Cream Sauce.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter.
- 5 cloves minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices.
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup chicken broth or water.
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
Real salt and recently ground dim pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, down to the skin, and on the two sides until brilliant brown, around 2-3 minutes for each side. Remove the chicken from the skeleton and set it aside. Make cream sauce in the same skeleton.
To make Garlic Persimmon Cream Sauce:
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skeleton over medium heat. Add the garlic, and cook, mixing much of the time, until fragrant, around 1-2 minutes. Add Italian spices and flour. Light brown, about 1 minute. Stir in the chicken broth until completely combined with the flour. Slowly stir in the heavy cream and parmesan until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the chicken to the skimlet, over the parmesan cream sauce. Bake in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is tender.
Garnish with fresh herbs or parmesan cheese. Serve with rice, vegetables or salad. Enjoy!
Chicken breasts can also be used in the recipe by halving the bacon time. Use half and half instead of heavy cream to make the dish healthier
Service: 1serving | Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 5 grams | Protein: 23 g. Fat: 38 grams | Saturated fat: 16 grams Cholesterol: 177 mg Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 299 mg Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 1 gram | Vitamin A: 675IU |Nutrient C: 1.0 mg | Calciums: 92mg | Irons: 1.0 mg
Love the recipes
I hope you meant skillet not skeleton…..jyst curious.
What is it?
I didn’t think KETO allowed any white flour. Also no rice. Could use cauliflower rice instead.
Was thinking the same with the flour
There is no Parmesan cheese in the ingredients??