- 8 chicken legs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, garlic powder, paprika, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and heavy cream.
- Dip each chicken leg in the egg mixture, shaking off any excess, and then roll it in the almond flour mixture until it’s well coated.
- Place the chicken legs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the chicken legs.
- Bake the chicken legs for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the oven fried chicken legs immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy your delicious Oven Fried Chicken Legs!