- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the melted butter and eggs until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes, until they are golden brown on the edges.
- Allow the biscuits to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Crack Biscuits!