Keto Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler I’ve been eating Keto for over 4 years and although I make tons of treats, this recipe is now amount my 3 favorite Keto baked goods ever!!
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup butter, unsalted softened
- ½ cup erythritol low carb sweetener
- 2 eggs medium
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 8 strawberries cut into halves
- Preheat the oven to 190C/380F
- In a bowl mix the butter and erythritol together until smooth
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract
- Add the almond flour, salt and baking powder until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish.
- Place the strawberries on top of the batter.
- Scatter the cream cheese pieces over the top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes until firm and golden. Remove the foil after 25 minutes of baking. ( The crust rises up and around the fruit, but fruit may peek out of top).
- Eat and enjoy!
The net carbs will be the total carb count minus the fibre count. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols.Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.