FOR THE DOUGH:
* 2 ounces cream cheese
* 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 1/2 cups almond flour
* pinch salt & pepper
* 2 cups of taco meat of your choice (I used ground beef for this recipe)
* 1 whole bell pepper sliced into strips (I used 1/3 of each color)
* 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese
* 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese shredded
* 1/2 cup of salsa
* 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
* 1/2 avocado sliced into cubes
* Sour cream
* 1 tbs of fresh cut cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400, grease a cast iron pan or pizza pan.
2. For the dough- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella together in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and heat additional 20 seconds until melted and mixing smoothly.
3. Add beaten eggs to almond flour, mix well. Combine with the cheese mixture and work until a dough is formed.
4. Push dough into cast iron skillet (like you would for a deep dish pizza). Poke holes to avoid air bubbles. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Making the pizza- spread the salsa over the crust until well covered.
6. Top with 3/4 of your cheese.
7. Add meat and veggies.
8. Use the rest of your cheese to hold toppings on the top.
9. Return to the oven to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until set up and golden.
10. Once you remove pizza from the oven, top with the avocado, sour cream, and cilantro. ENJOY!