- 2 cans of salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter or oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together the flaked salmon, egg, onion, almond flour, lemon juice, dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into 4-6 patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add butter or oil.
- Place the patties in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite keto-friendly sides and garnish with fresh herbs or lemon wedges if desired.
Enjoy your delicious salmon patties!