- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pound fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large pot, bring the chicken broth, water, coconut milk, red curry paste, fish sauce, and sugar to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the prawns and crabmeat and cook until the seafood is just cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in the lime juice and cilantro.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and serve hot.
Enjoy your Thai seafood soup!