Supreme Pizza Puffs
Loaded with sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, and cheese, these Supreme Pizza Puffs are so flavorful and delicious! One net carb each making them an easy appetizer or great dinner! For a delicious and easy way to get your pizza fix, dip in a good low-carb marinara !
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- One teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- seeded and chopped 1/4 cup green bell pepper,
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- (patted dry) 2 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
These look delicious, however I cannot tolerate coconut flour. Can I, or how can I use almond flour instead.
You may need to reduce the amount of wet ingredients if you swap from coconut flour.
what is a serving? each? 2? 3? hoping its 4…. LOL