- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season the steak bites with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the steak bites to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until they are browned and cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the steak bites from the skillet and set them aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the cooked steak bites back to the skillet and toss them in the garlic butter until they are well coated.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley over the top of the steak bites.
- Serve the steak bites hot with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and flavorful Steak Bites with Garlic Butter!