- 1 small package of hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup of miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of crushed peppermint candy canes or candy canes
- 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Clear cellophane bags
- ribbon or twine
- Snowman soup poem
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the hot cocoa mix, miniature marshmallows, crushed peppermint candy canes, and mini chocolate chips.
- Take a clear cellophane bag and spoon the hot cocoa mixture into it.
- Close the bag with a ribbon or twine and attach a snowman soup poem to it.
- Repeat the process until you have as many bags of snowman soup as you need.
- Snowman soup can be given as a gift, or enjoy a warm cup yourself on a cold winter night.
Here’s an example of Snowman Soup Poem :
“Snowman Soup A little something to warm you up, When the snow is falling and you need a pick-me-up. Just add hot water and stir, To enjoy a warm cup of snowman soup. Enjoy your treat, with love from me to you”
This recipe is a simple and cute way to add a touch of magic to cold winter days by giving a warm cup of cocoa as a gift. You can customize the recipe to your own taste and use whatever you have on hand.