- 1 head of cabbage, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 package of smoked sausage, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced sausage and cook until browned on both sides, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove sausage from the skillet and set aside.
- Add chopped onion and garlic to the skillet and sauté until onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Add chopped cabbage to the skillet and stir to combine with onion and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes, until cabbage begins to wilt.
- Season cabbage mixture with paprika, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Return sausage to the skillet and stir to combine with the cabbage mixture.
- Cover the skillet and let everything cook together for another 10-15 minutes, until the cabbage is soft and tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious smoked sausage and cabbage dish!