4 Russet potatoes cut into bite sized pieces
• 2 large carrots cut into bite sized pieces
• 4 celery stalks chopped into small pieces
• Sauerkraut….I used a large jar. It was finely chopped. Approximately 4 cups.
• 2 Johnsonville Beef Kebolsa sausages cut to bite sized pieces
• 6 cups of chicken broth.
• 1 stick of salted butter
• 1 TBS Onion salt (You could add chopped onion. I am weird…like the flavor but not the texture.)
• 1 TBS Thyme
• 2 TBS Brown sugar
I put all of the veggies in my soup pot and sautéed with butter and seasonings.
Added Sauerkraut..I didn’t drain it.
Cooked on high for 15 minutes until it came to a boil.
Add the sausage
Turned down to low for 1 hour.
I sprinkled some smoked black pepper.