prep time: 10 MINUTEStotal time: 10 MINUTES
This quick and easy Breakfast Burrito is loaded with spinach, sausage, eggs, and cheese!PRINT4.6 Stars (15 Reviews)
- 1 large tortilla (gluten-free, regular, low carb, or flavored)
- 1 cup spinach, sautéed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked sausage
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- In a 12 inch skillet add a small amount of butter or spray well with oil. Sauté the spinach until tender and remove from skillet.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the tortilla and add to the skillet for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from skillet.
- Scramble the eggs.
- Assemble the burrito by adding the spinach, sausage and eggs to the warm tortilla.
- Wrap tightly and slice.
1 burrito (nutrition calculated using a Carb Balance tortilla)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 379
TOTAL FAT: 27g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 6g