- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Lightly flour a clean surface and roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle about 12×18 inches.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving about 1 inch of space around the edges. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut the dough into small squares, about 1 inch in size. Make sure to cut all the way through the dough.
- Carefully transfer the dough to a greased 9×13 inch baking dish, making sure the squares are still intact.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Brush the butter mixture over the top of the dough, making sure to get in between the squares.
- Bake the pizza bread for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown on top.
- Remove the pizza bread from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can customize this recipe by adding your favorite pizza toppings, such as sliced pepperoni, cooked sausage, chopped bell peppers, or sliced mushrooms. Just make sure to add them after the sauce and cheese, and before cutting the dough into squares.