- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the applesauce, non-dairy milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious vegan pound cake!