Philly Cheesesteak Pockets
Today’s Philly Cheesesteak Pockets Recipe are simple to make with only five ingredients!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Crescents
- 1 (8 ounce) 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef tenderloin
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices havarti cheese, cut in half
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat once hot add onion, saute for 1-2 minutes or until evenly brown in color.
- Add beef and cook 2 minutes; stirring.
- Add red pepper flakes, sea salt, onion salt, garlic salt, black pepper.
- Once beef is cooked to medium rare, add cream cheese, melt and stir to incorportate.
- Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open Pillsbury Crescents using fingers press 2 crescent sections together to make a rectangle shape.
- Place 2 tablespoons philly cheese filling along one side of rectangle, top with half piece of harvarti cheese.
- Fold top half of rectangle over filling, press edges together using the tongs of a fork.
- Place on unsprayed cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining 7 pockets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until evenly browned and flaky.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Philly Cheesesteak Pockets Recipe!
Nutrition Information: Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 405mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 18
Isnt Pillsbury dough high carb?
definitely not low carb–or keto
No true Keto–Pillsbury Cresents are carb