- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or other low-carb sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until it’s fully melted and combined with the coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone candy mold or ice cube tray.
- Place in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes until firm.
- Pop the fat bombs out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
These peanut butter fat bombs are a great low-carb snack or treat, providing healthy fats and protein while satisfying your sweet tooth. Enjoy!