- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, peanut butter, egg, and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve the bread as desired, it’s great with a cup of coffee or tea.