- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter until well combined.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Use your hands to form the mixture into 1-inch balls. Place the balls on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and shortening, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Dip each ball into the melted chocolate and use a fork to roll it around until it is evenly coated. Tap the fork against the side of the saucepan to remove any excess chocolate.
- Place the coated balls back on the wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your delicious peanut butter balls!