This One-Pan Keto Cheeseburger Casserole Skillet is about 4 net carbs per serving and is loaded with ground beef, bacon, and cheese! This keto dinner is ready in under 20 minutes!
Welcome to your new favorite dinner. This One-Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole Skillet has become a bit of an obsession in our house.
It is easy to make, requires just one pan, and uses normal ingredients you probably already have on hand. Plus, it is insanely low in carbs. This is everything you want in a weeknight dinner!
This keto hamburger casserole recipe is a spin off of my favorite Cheeseburger Stuffed Zucchini Boats that I created for my other website, Maebells. (The zucchini boat version is also keto and delicious in its own right, by the way!)
However, I wanted to create a version that had all of that cheeseburger flavor with a little less work and a lot fewer dishes. This version also adds bacon because, let’s face it, the only thing better than a cheeseburger-flavored dish is a bacon cheeseburger dish!
Ingredients in Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
To make this low-carb cheeseburger casserole skillet, you’ll need the following basic ingredients:
- Ground Turkey or Ground Beef
- Tomato Paste
- Cream Cheese
- Chicken or Beef Broth
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Cheddar Cheese
How to Make Keto Cheeseburger Casserole
This is one of the simplest keto ground beef recipes you’ll ever make. I’ve given detailed instructions in the recipe card below, but here’s an overview of how the keto cheeseburger casserole skillet comes togehter:
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Cook the chopped bacon until crisp and remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Drain off all of the bacon grease except 1 tablespoon. Add the ground beef and onion. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, broth, and spices. Stir until the cream cheese has melted and a sauce has formed.
- Reduce the heat to low and top with cooked bacon and remaining cheese.
- Cover the skillet and cook on low until the cheese is completely melted.
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 pound of ground turkey or ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (about half of one small onion)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.