- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, and salt. Stir in the warm water until the dough comes together.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise in a warm place for about 18 hours, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet, and using your fingers, press it out to the edges of the pan. Drizzle the top with olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake the focaccia in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Remove the focaccia from the oven, and let it cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.