- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener (such as monk fruit sweetener or erythritol)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener (such as powdered monk fruit sweetener or powdered erythritol)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package sugar-free shortbread cookies
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sliced strawberries and granulated sweetener. Toss to coat and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract together until stiff peaks form.
- Crush the shortbread cookies in a food processor or by placing them in a zip-top bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish, spread a layer of the crushed cookies on the bottom.
- Top the cookies with a layer of the whipped cream mixture, then a layer of the sweetened strawberries.
- Repeat the layers until all of the ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of whipped cream on top.
- Chill the strawberry shortcake in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Before serving, garnish with additional sliced strawberries and crushed shortbread cookies, if desired.
This no-bake strawberry shortcake is a refreshing and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Enjoy!