Made these super yummy Healthy Chocolate ginger Cookies !!!
One of the easiest and healthiest recipes and perfect for people who are gluten allergic. The best part is, it can be eaten during Fasting as well.
* 1 cup NIHKAN Gluten-free Banana Flour (bought from Amazon, the best plant-based flour)
* 1/2 cup cocoa powder
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup vegan milk
* 1 tsp ginger powder
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/4 cup oil or vegan butter
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, the banana flour, cocoa powder, ginger powder & cinnamon powder, baking powder, and salt. Add the oil, condensed milk, and vanilla essence, stirring until a uniform batter form. Stir in the chocolate chips
* Place cookie dough in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or overnight) until completely chilled through.
* Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
* Place powdered sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
* Roll chilled cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Drop cookie dough balls into the powdered sugar and coat evenly on all sides. Place balls at least 2-inches apart onto a cookie sheet.
* Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until cookies have a crackled appearance. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Try out them today