A delicious keto pizza casserole that will be enjoyed by all. The gluten free crust is made with a simple mix of eggs, cheese, and cream.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 large eggs
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup Asiago or Romano cheese or Parmesan or any combination
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- ½ cup low carb pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings optional
- Preheat oven to 350°Grease 13×9 inch baking pan.
- In food processor or with electric mixer, combine cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add the cream, ¼ cup Parmesan, garlic, and oregano. Blend until ingredients are well combined.
- Sprinkle the 1 cup Asiago (Parmesan or Romano cheese) and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in the bottom of the greased baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove from oven.
- Spread with the pizza sauce. Add pizza toppings over top if desired. Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Using oven broiler on high, broil a few inches from the heat elements until top is brown and bubbly.
- Let sit for a few minutes before cutting.
To sneak in a vegetable, I sometimes grate summer squash, drain it, and add it into the pizza crust. The kids never know it’s there!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 263 | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 586mg | Potassium: 140mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 363mg | Iron: 0.9mg| Net Carbs: 3 g |