* 8 oz cream cheese
* 1/2 cup sweetener (MonkFruit)
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/4 tsp salt For the Crust
* 1/2 cup almond flour
* 1 tbsp sweetener
* 1/4 tsp cinnamon
* pinch salt
* 2 tbsp butter, melted INSTRUCTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a 6 cup muffin tin, or prepare with paper cupcake liners.
2. Make the crust: Combine almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well to break up any lumps in the almond flour.
3. Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients, and stir to combine. Using your fingertips, press down flat into the bottom of the muffin tin.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until just beginning to brown. Remove, and let cool at least 10 minutes while you make the batter.
5. Make the cheesecake batter: In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir together until well combined.
6. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the crusts. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Check the cheesecakes for doneness, removing when the center of the cheesecakes still jiggles a bit when you tap the side of the pan.
7. Remove from the oven. Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then cover and chill in the refrigerator.