- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 low-carb tortillas
- Optional toppings: sliced avocado, chopped cilantro, salsa
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped onions and bell peppers and sauté for 3-4 minutes, until they start to soften.
- Add the diced tomatoes and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the eggs and allow it to melt.
- Warm the low-carb tortillas in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the tortillas, and add any desired toppings.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly to form the burritos.
Enjoy your delicious low-carb breakfast burritos! They’re perfect for a quick and easy breakfast on the go.