- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, melted coconut oil, egg, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and thyme. Mix until a dough forms.
- Place the dough on a large piece of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll it out to about 1/8 inch thickness.
- Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into small squares or rectangles.
- Use a fork to prick each cracker a few times to prevent them from puffing up while baking.
- Transfer the parchment paper with the crackers onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the crackers are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring the crackers to a wire rack to cool completely.
These crackers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. Enjoy!