Here is a recipe for broccoli cheese and potato soup:
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the broccoli and potatoes to the pot and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and milk until the flour is dissolved. Pour the mixture into the pot and add the chicken broth.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the grated cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.