- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup low-carb sweetener (such as erythritol or monk fruit sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with an electric mixer until light and frothy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Greek yogurt, melted butter, low-carb sweetener, vanilla extract, and almond extract to the beaten eggs, and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
Enjoy your Keto Yogurt Almond Cake!