- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large egg yolks
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the heavy cream, almond milk, powdered erythritol, and white chocolate chips. Stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolks together.
- Slowly pour the egg yolks into the chocolate mixture, whisking constantly to prevent curdling.
- Return the mixture to low heat and continue to whisk until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cooled chocolate mixture with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until it thickens and forms soft peaks, about 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the mousse into individual serving dishes and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy your keto white chocolate mousse!