- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup sugar-free caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Add melted coconut oil and almond butter to the dry mixture and mix until a thick dough forms.
- Press the dough into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour sugar-free caramel sauce over the dough and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top of the caramel layer.
- Melt sugar-free chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut layer and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate the Snickers bars for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Note: These Snickers bars can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to a month.