- 1 pound sausage, crumbled
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat. Add the crumbled sausage and cook until browned and crispy.
- Add the diced onion and green bell pepper to the skillet and sauté until they are soft.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and cooked sausage mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 inch baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing into portions.
Enjoy your Keto Sausage & Egg Casserole Omelet!