Keto Ribeye Steaks are one of our favorite dishes to serve for a romantic dinner or special occasion. They are so easy to make! Plus, they are loaded with flavor thanks to a decadent garlic rosemary butter. These steaks are keto, low-carb, dairy-free, grain-free, and gluten-free!
Course: Main Course Cuisine: American Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Servings: 2 Steaks Calories: 208kcal
- ▢ 2 ribeye steaks cut 1 1/2-inch thick
- ▢ Steak Seasoning seasoned to your desire
- ▢ 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- ▢ 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ▢ 2 whole garlic cloves crushed
- Heat your outdoor grill to high.
- Season the steaks with the Steak Seasoning and place them in a cast-iron skillet.
- Carefully, transfer the cast iron skillet and place it on the grill.
- Add the butter, rosemary sprigs, and garlic to the skillet with the steaks.
- Cook the steaks about 5-7 minutes on each side, constantly spooning the butter on top of the steak throughout the cooking time.
- Cook until the steaks reach 120°F.
- Remove the steaks from the heat and let sit for 15 minutes as the temperature rises to 135°F.
If you don’t have an outdoor grill, cook in a cast-iron skillet on the stovetop set to high.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 268mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Calcium: 9mg