- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, and almond milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet in small mounds, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the puffs are golden brown and fully cooked.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Note: You can add other seasonings or herbs to the dough to change up the flavor. You can also experiment with different types of cheese.