Keto Pizza Casserole
Pizza Casserole recipes are great for preparing meals, easy to collect, and quick to prepare on any busy Saturday night of the week! You can also clean up your kitchen by stewing, cooking everything in a pan, adding cheese to it, and cooking it until it melts and is delicious. Some of our favorite meal plans are breakfast style. Keto Pizza Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Keto/low carb or not, the best thing about any casserole is there’s no denying how well they fit. I recommend making a big batch of this pizza casserole recipe and keeping it all week. Trust us, you want leftovers
Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 35 minutes, total time 40 minutes 8 portions, 263 calories
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups sliced Parmesan cheese.
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- Half a teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 cup Asiago or Romano cheese or Parmesan or any blend
- Slice and distribute 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- 3 cups low-carb pizza sauce
- Optional pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 350° grease on a 13×9 inch baking sheet
- In a food processor or with an electric mixer, blend the cream cheese and eggs until smooth. Add cream, 2 cups.
- Parmesan, garlic, and oregano. Blend until the ingredient is well combined.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of Asiago (Parmesan or Romano cheese) and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese on the bottom of the greased baking tray. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
- Cook for 30 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Add pizza toppings if desired. Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Using a wool broiler on high, crimp a few inches from the heating elements until the top is brown and bubbly.
- Sit for a few minutes before cutting.
Sometimes I crumble the summer squash out to hide it among the vegetables and add it to the pizza dough. Kids will never know it’s there!
The pizza casserole was amazing 😘😋
Picture does not match recipe instructions. Comment references summer squash, which is not part of recipe.
Recipe also calls for 1 cup cream and in the instructions you say use 2 cups cream.