- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup low-carb tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Arrange the pepperoni slices in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spoon a small amount of tomato sauce onto each pepperoni slice, spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the tomato sauce.
- Bake the pepperoni pizza bites in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza bites from the oven and sprinkle chopped fresh basil over the top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can also add other low-carb toppings to the pizza bites, such as chopped bell peppers, sliced olives, or cooked sausage.