For the filling:
- 3/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
For the chocolate coating:
- 8 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the coconut butter, coconut oil, erythritol, and peppermint extract until smooth.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 tablespoon in size.
- Flatten each ball into a patty shape and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze the patties for 10-15 minutes, or until firm.
- In a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil until smooth.
- Remove the peppermint patties from the freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate, using a fork to coat them completely.
- Return the coated patties to the parchment-lined baking sheet and place them in the fridge to set for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove the patties from the fridge and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
Enjoy your delicious keto peppermint patties!