Here’s a keto-friendly recipe for Peanut Butter & Jam Thumbprints:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free jam
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and erythritol until smooth.
- Add in the egg, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the almond flour, mixing until the dough comes together.
- Using your hands, form the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Using your thumb or the end of a wooden spoon, make an indentation in the center of each ball.
- Fill each indentation with a small amount of sugar-free jam.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy keto Peanut Butter & Jam Thumbprints!