- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of erythritol (or other keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the cold butter to the bowl and use a pastry cutter or your hands to mix it into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, eggs, and orange zest.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chopped cranberries.
- Use your hands to form the dough into a ball and then press it down into a disc that’s about 1 inch thick.
- Cut the disc into 8 equal wedges and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the scones are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the scones cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Orange, Cranberry Cream Scones!