- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Once the coconut oil is melted, add the unsweetened cocoa powder, almond butter, coconut flakes, erythritol, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until everything is combined and smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, drop the mixture onto the lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and chill for at least 30 minutes, or until the cookies are firm.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Keto No-Bake Cookies!