- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol or other low-carb sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup erythritol or other low-carb sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9×9 inch square baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, erythritol, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a small bowl, dissolve instant coffee granules in boiling water. Mix into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture over crust in the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars. Enjoy!