This Keto Meatball Casserole should be it if you are looking for a new family dinner. Juicy, flavorful meatballs baked until golden and then covered with tomato sauce and cheese. This delicious meal was a hit with my family and should be a hit with yours. This easy family dinner is also THM S, grain-free, gluten-free, and a low-carb recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Course: dinner, Main Course
Cuisine: American, Italian
Servings: 8 servings
- Large 9×13 Casserole Dish
- ▢1 lb ground turkey
- ▢1 lb Italian sausage
- ▢One cup of shredded mozzarella
- ▢⅓ cup grated or shredded parmesan
- ▢1 shredded zucchini about 1 cup
- ▢1 egg
- ▢2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- ▢2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- ▢Two teaspoons of dried basil
- ▢1 teaspoon salt
- ▢1 cup marinara sauce
- ▢8 oz shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400. With cooking spray, spray a casserole dish.
- For the meatballs, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Make about TWENTY FOUR meatballs and put them in the casserole dish.
- Until the meatballs are cooked through, bake for THIRTY minutes. From the casserole dish, carefully drain the cooking liquid.
- Top with cheese and sauce. Until the cheese is melted, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Optional: At the end, I broiled for 3-4 minutes to toast the cheese. The cheese can burn easily so watch it carefully if you put it under the broiler.
Serving: 3 meatballs
Saturated Fat: 11g
Vitamin A: 477IU
Vitamin C: 8mg