- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, chopped almonds, cocoa powder, erythritol, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon in size, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten each ball slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are set.
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious keto magic cookies!
I made these cookies and they don’t look anything like the picture. Also it doesn’t call for chocolate chips in the recipe. I won’t be making these again.