- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated erythritol
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, whey protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, cream cheese, and erythritol until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the lemon juice and zest.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and beat until well combined.
- Mix in the almond milk and vanilla extract, followed by the remaining dry ingredients. Beat until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the cake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice and serve the cake, garnished with additional lemon zest if desired.
Enjoy your delicious keto lemon pound cake with cream cheese!