For the base dough:
1 (14 ounce) can of hearts of palm, well drained
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon himalayan salt
For the seasonings:
- 2 tablespoons everything seasoning
Garlic & Chive
2 teaspoons garlic flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely grated or cracked peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
To make the base dough:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Blend hearts of palm, eggs, olive oil, and water in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium powder, hemp seeds, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix on low to medium for about 2 minutes, or until a stiff dough is formed.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal balls.
To make the crackers:
- Roll each ball into a log about 12 inches long and 1 inch around.
- Form each log into desired shape using hands and a flat surface if necessary.
- Combine the ingredients to create the three separate seasonings.
- Sprinkle one of the seasoning mixes onto a cutting board and roll/press one of the logs into it until fully coated. Move to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Clean any extra seasoning off the cutting board and repeat with another seasoning mix and log.
- Repeat with the third seasoning and log.
- Bake the logs in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool for 30 minutes for easier slicing.
- Once cooled, slice your crackers into your desired thickness.
- Place the slices on a parchment-lined cooking sheet and sprinkle with additional salt if desired.
- Reduce heat to 350, and bake the crackers for 25 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool completely at room temperature before storing, or they will become soggy.