- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 6 oz sliced ham
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave on high for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until the cheese is melted and well combined.
- Add the eggs to the cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir until a dough forms.
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper and flatten it into a rectangle.
- Layer the ham slices on top of the dough, leaving a little space around the edges.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning over the ham slices.
- Starting from one of the shorter sides, tightly roll the dough into a log shape, using the parchment paper to help you.
- Slice the log into 1-inch-thick rolls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the rolls for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Allow the rolls to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls!