Keto Ground Beef Casserole
Tasty and delicious Keto Ground Mince Casserole is low carb. A very easy recipe, absolutely perfect for dinner. Even the leftovers are great! Keto Ground Mince Casserole can be made for Christmas and will be loved by the whole family.
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make a delicious keto mince casserole.
- Ground beef
- salt and pepper
- Cream cheese
- grated cheddar
- Keto ground beef stew is really easy to make.
- First, quickly fry the ground beef with a few seasonings.
- Stir in cream cheese and grated cheddar.
- Put the mixture in a casserole dish and sprinkle some more cheese on top, then bake until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Easy!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Take a casserole dish and sprinkle with 2 liters of olive oil and set aside.
- Cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle olive oil on it.
- Add the mince to the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the meat is no longer raw, stirring to break up the meat into small pieces. Then drain the meat and put it in the pan.
- Lower the temperature to medium. Mix first and then add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and paprika into the beef, then mix slowly until the cream cheese is completely melted.
- Turn off the stove and stir half a cup of shredded cheddar cheese into the beef mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-prepared 2-liter casserole dish. Put the remaining half cup of cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake the casserole for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted. Garnish with parsley and it’s ready to serve.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbs: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 372mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.1g